Can we survive this?
Is your relationship on the rocks? Are you worried that your relationship may not last much longer? If so, my heart goes out to you. We've all been in these kinds of situations at some point in our lives and they are never easy.
There are 3 common mistakes that couples make that destroy their relationship.
3. Keeping unresolved issues unresolved. Where the past keeps appearing in the present. Unless there is an agreement to forgive the past, unresolved issues will continue to de-stablise the relationship.
2. Having different relationship expectations. Each of us has our idea of how a relationship should be, and sometimes these expectations differ greatly. Working out what is best for the relationship by negotiating a win-win is often a turning point in a relationship as both parties feel respected and heard.
1. Fear of rejection. We come into relationships believing our partner will meet our needs and when they say no, it's like a slap in the face. Then a refusal becomes a "You don't love me". Understanding why it's healthy to have and maintain personal boundaries will strengthen your relationship.
The Relationship Rescue programme teaches you how to avoid these mistakes once and for all. In this programme you will learn how to:
- Create a crystal clear vision for the kind of happy relationship you’d like to have.
- Uncover hidden challenges that may be sabotaging your relationship success.
- Learn how to fight less and connect more.